Chocolate Soil – A Fancy Element to Your Desserts
Whenever we dine out at restaurants, the thing that astonish me most is the ‘plating’, especially desserts. Each dessert has various elements and it makes me wonder how they do it all together.
The curiosity made me read about it and I realized there are few things we can make it ahead and store it and use when needed.
Chocolate Soil is one among them. It is so easy to make and can go with many types of desserts. And you will be appreciated for serving your family or guest with a good looking fancy element in your dessert that you see in magazines or restaurants.
- 200 gm Castor Sugar
- 200 gm Ground Almonds
- 120 gm Plain Flour
- 100 gm Cocoa Powder
- 135 gm Butter
- Mix of chopped nuts (optional)
- Preheat oven at 160C.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Spread them evenly on to a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 20 minutes stirring every five minutes. Otherwise it will get burnt.
- Once cooked, cool it and store it an air tight container.